WELCOME TO GIFTS OF PEACE
Our pets are our friends and our family–sharing our joys and our challenges. The years pass more quickly for them though, and all too soon we are faced with emotional and painful end of life questions
- Should I be trying more medical options?
- How do I know if he is in pain?
- How will I know when it’s time?
- What will the visit be like?
- Will you take care of my friend afterwards?
We understand the difficult journey you are about to undertake and we’re here to support you through this transition. We offer:
- Phone consultations
- In- home quality of life consultations
- Pain management options
- Compassionate in-home euthanasia
- Cremation options provided
We believe that your beloved pet’s final days should be as comfortable and dignified as possible. And when it is time to make the decision we believe there is no better way to honor and celebrate their life than to give then the gift of peace and comfort of home as they transition for their final journey.
Dr. Robin Holmes, Dr. Elizabeth Craig
We are located in Pasadena and offer service to the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, surrounding cities, and the Santa Clarita and Whittier areas.